Share this newsletter/ezine edition with your friends and associates.
Kindly go to setting page and check the option "Place them manually"
The Active World Network
Subscribe | Sitemap | Blog | Home | Archives
- Editor Chat
- Spotlight Business
- Feature Article: “6 Ways To Make Your Online Home Business Stand Out” Guest Author: Jon Allo
- Free MP3s & Ambient Abstracts
- Our Members are Having Success- You Can Too
- Insight & Attitude Builder Plus Those in Need
- More Newsletters, Ad Co-ops & Resources
- Let’s Stay Healthy
Welcome, to our new subscribers and our long-time wonderful members. It’s Great to have all of you with us!
After visiting this week’s Spotlight ad business (just below), read today’s guest author’s article which discusses 6 ways to help your business stand out. Jon Allo is a professional entrepreneur and he has important information for you.
To have Your Business featured above, Click Here.
Buy 2 Get 1 Free, Plus 2 Bonus Free Blog Ads.
6 Ways To Make Your Online Home Business Stand Out
Guest Author: Jon Allo
The internet is a competitive environment and if you’re running an online home online business you have to stand apart from your competition. So how can you do that? Here 6 practical ways to help your business stand out.
1. Are You Stuck In A Rut?
Have you let elements of online home business slip? When was the last time you published a blog post or tested your internal website links? Are your products and services still relevant and up-to-date? Are there new products that you ought to be selling or can you develop your current range?
2. Is There Anything You Can Repurpose?
When you modify something that you previously created into something else it’s called repurposing. By way of example, you could take a collection of blog posts and turn them into a video series. Or do you have a product that you could adapt to appeal to a different section of your audience?
3. What Needs Recreating?
Is there an area of your online home business that needs attention? For instance, how effective is your daily schedule? Examine the tasks that you do on everyday to see what is essentially helping you to generate revenue and what is just really wasting your time?
4. Are You Up To Date?
When you start an online home business everything is shiny and new. But what’s it like today? Do your products and services live up to today’s expectations? The online business world moves quickly and there is new technological innovation and programs being developed all the time.
5. What About Social Media?
Social media makes it possible for you to connect with your target audience, maximize your exposure, bring in leads and generate sales. If your website does not include links to your social media sites, then it’s time to include this all-important element into your online home business.
6. Can You Reach More Potential Customers?
The most important task for any online home business is to constantly work on developing a list of prospects. This doesn’t mean that you have to spend a lot of money in paid advertising every month. You could set up a Facebook fan page if you do not already have one put in place. Are you answering emails or comments that visitors leave on your website? Engaging with customers is a great way to bring them closer to you so they come to trust you and see you as an authority in your chosen niche.
Success in business is mostly about marketing, especially online. Great marketing can sell an average product but poor marketing cannot sell a great product. To learn more about marketing that will work for your business and how to find the right products to sell and the right customers to buy them, visit http://www.jonallo.com
Article Source: http://ezinearticles.com/expert/Jon_Allo/1079948
“May the Lord direct your hearts into the love of God and into the patience of Christ.”
2 Thessalonians 3:5The Bible
For a Bible verse each day, visit BibleGateway
Pausing a moment for those in need:
While we do our work online, it is always also important to stay in touch and empathize with those having a difficult time. In the USA we pray for those who lost dearest ones in the recent college Abominable shooting in Oregon. Also the flood victims on the East coast and the fire victims on the West coast. And for All countries and those in need, we ask God’s help.
From Barbara: Adkreator is an easy to use yet very powerful do it yourself banner/ad creating service. Click Here.
From Roy: Post your offers to more that 100,000 social media users without getting banned. Our simple 1-click system makes reaching the masses drop deap easy. Click Here.
Visit These Newsletters & Co-ops
- Calling All Publishers: Do you publish a newsletter or ezine? Contact Susan to be listed here.
- elf Expressions Ezine: Common sense offerings with humor, inspiration, etc. Guidance, mentoring, proofreading/editing services, health tips, and politically incorrect to the max.
- Digital Products Business News: Online Business Newsletter with Free Ads to members. This is also the home of AdKreator, Do-It-Yourself Splash Page Kreations.
- Ezine Advertising Info Newsletter: Helping internet marketers improve the results of their ezine advertising campaigns.
- Ezines-R-Us.com: Advertising Solutions For Busy Marketers.
- Jokes Journal: Family Friendly Jokes in English
- Logon Newsletter: Let the Experts at Logon-Advertising deliver quality leads to your business. Take advantage of our 19 plus years of online marketing experience today.
- Seymour Products Ezine: Become an ebook reseller and we will show you how to build a successful online business.
- AdsHome Ezine Ad Co-op: Low cost advertising campaigns In multiple ezines and newsletters.
- Active World News Blog
- Active World Writing Service
- Article Directory
- Webmaster’s Resource Directory
- The Affiliate Marketplace
Swanson Vitamins is my secret site for very affordable vitamins and health food. Really low prices, 100% money back if you have any problems… Get a Free $5 coupon with my referral link. Check them out Here!
Tell them Susan and Bill Nichols referred you.
Enter their sweepstakes to win an iPad and Free coffee.
Click here for this Excellent Low-Acid coffee from a Great company!
Images used in this newsletter:
Original designs & animations by Susan at ActiveWorldNews.com
For photography credits, click here.
All Rights Reserved