August 5, 2015 – Edition 640
Active World Online Marketing News
Your voice and vision are of essential importance in our bringing you proven strategies, quality articles, & content marketing that will assist you with your home-based business.
- Editor Chat
- Featured Article:
“10 Strategies that ‘Pull In’ the Traffic You Crave” by Susan Nichols
- Spotlight Business
- Our Members are Having Success with…
- Insight & Attitude Builder
- Resources To Build Your Business
- More Ezines & Ad Co-ops
Greetings Fellow Marketer,
Every day is a new day for your home business.We hope the week is going well for you.
In today’s article, we are discussing how to bring traffic “to you” rather than having to hunt for visitors. Some of the techniques will be familiar to you and hopefully, there will be some that will be new and assist you in your daily work building your success.
Have a Great day,
To have Your Spotlight Ad posted in the above space, Click Here.
10 Strategies that ‘Pull In’ the Traffic You Crave
by Susan Nichols, ActiveWorldNews.com
The writing of this article was on August 5. In 1914, August the 5th was the day of the initial installation of the electric traffic light in Cleveland, Ohio USA, designed by Lester Wire, a policeman in Salt Lake City USA. This first use of electricity for the moving and stopping of traffic had only red and green, without the smooth transition of the middle yellow light. When the yellow light was added, vehicles moved more efficiently and less accidents occurred.
In comparison, online traffic has 3 speeds:
1. No traffic
2. Intermediate Movement
3. Flowing Smoothly and Continually
About the Author: Susan Nichols is the editor/publisher of Active World Online Marketing News providing you with quality content marketing, home-based business strategies, original articles, income-generating leads, and free advertising. Susan will also assist you with original article writing, ad copy writing, editing, and proofreading at her writing services.
The member ads are published in our weekly ezine. Read the current opportunities here.
To have your free ad published in this column, join us here. We send out an email once a week reminding you to enter your ad.
“Let not mercy and truth forsake you…Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on your own understanding; In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He shall direct your paths.” Psalm 3:3-6 The Bible
For a Bible verse each day, visit BibleGateway
- Active World News Blog
- Active World Writing Service
- Article Directory
- Solo Ad Directory
- Webmaster’s Resource Directory
- The Affiliate Marketplace
Visit These Newsletter Publications & Co-ops:
- Calling All Publishers: Do you publish a newsletter and would like to be listed here? Contact Susan Here.
- Digital Products Business News: Online Business Newsletter with Free Ads to members. This is also the home of AdKreator, Do-It-Yourself Splash Page Kreations.
- Logon Newsletter: Let the Experts at Logon-Advertising deliver quality leads to your business. Take advantage of our 19 plus years of online marketing experience today.
- ‘elf Expressions Ezine: Common sense offerings with humor, inspiration, etc. Guidance, mentoring, proofreading/editing services, health tips, and politically incorrect to the max.
- Seymour Products Ezine: Become an ebook reseller and we will show you how to build a successful online business.
- ADS HOME Classified Ad Co-op: Low Cost Advertising Campaigns In Multiple Ezines
Images Used in this edition: Original designs & animations by Susan at ActiveWorldNews.com
Other images courtesy of: FreeDigitalPhotos.net
All Rights Reserved