AWNews 04-21-2016 - Edition 672
ActiveWorldNews & ActiveWorldCyberCafe
Delivering Results-Driven Professional Service That
Compliments and Boosts Your Business Success.
In This Week's Edition:
- Editor's Chat
- Spotlight Business Announcement
- Featured Article: Draw in More Customers by Creating a Distinctive Brand
Visiting Author: Hugh Benjamin
- Free MP3s and Computer Art
- Members' Money-Making Recommendations
- Inspiration Builder Plus Help Those in Need
- Resources to Build Your Business
Greetings Fellow Marketer,
It's great to be with you for this edition of the Active World Newsletter. To our newest subscribers, thank you for joining us! And to our long-time members, thank you for your loyalty.
Today we have a visiting author, Hugh Benjamin, discussing the importance of creating a distinctive brand for your business. Be sure to read his suggestions for using your brand to create more customers.
Have a Successful day!
Draw in More Customers by Creating a Distinctive Brand
By Hugh Benjamin
It takes a lot of hard work for small businesses to generate a consistent flow of revenue. It's critical that you know exactly where to exert all of your time and energy. A lot of small brands focus their efforts in all the wrong areas, burning out their cash and themselves. If you really want to pick up sales, then you need to invest heavily in online reputation management, search engine optimization and social media management services. An Internet marketing agency can bundle this all into one neat package for you.
The great thing about online reputation management is that it allows you to build up a name for your brand. You're no longer just a company or a logo. People begin to identify you with your core message, initiatives and marketing. The brands customers remember the most are those that are distinctive. As with anything in business, you need to make sure your company stands out from competitors - otherwise, you risk being lost in the sea of other businesses just like yours.
So what do you have to do to make your brand unique? Here are a couple of ideas to get you started.
You won't get far in any industry thinking within the status quo. You need to think outside of the box and come up with innovative ways to operate in your industry. If you can't make a product or service that's different, then try making your delivery unique. Restaurant owners can easily switch up their ingredients and side orders, but what about companies like Amazon? They did a great job of setting themselves apart, just by adding features like Prime 2-day shipping. Think of ways you can soar above your competition - maybe it's a price drop or great deal no one is offering.
Choose Logo and Website Colors Strategically
Logos are still key for helping consumers identify your brand. You need to have a logo that people can recognize and place this on all of your social media networks, websites and marketing collateral. The colors you choose for the logo should accurately reflect your brand. The same goes with your website. Look into color psychology and what the different colors mean.
Invest in Search Engine Optimization
What do people find when they search for your brand name on Google? If your content isn't on the first page, then you're leaving your image at the mercy of others. This is a problem some brands face when dealing with negative reviews. Online reputation management services can be used to help push down irrelevant content and push yours up to the front and center in the SERPs.
I Think an Idea is a leading, full service internet marketing agency. I Think an Idea works with serious business owners small to large alike. Based out of Los Angeles, CA providing great results for services such as SEO, social media marketing, Online reputation management and PPC management. I Think an Idea can maximize your search engine presence and amplify your brand across social media channels, and help safeguard your reputation.
About the Author: http://EzineArticles.com/expert/Hugh_Benjamin/2237016
Adkreator is an easy to use yet very powerful do it yourself Splash page and banner/ad creating service. Click Now: http://trck.me/335071/
Congratulations Barbara D for receiving this week's Spotlight Business Announcement!
Subscribers: Each week, watch for the members' free-ad reminder email to be chosen for a Free Spotlight Announcement. Not a subscriber? Click Here.
Need Help with Your Blog, Website, or Articles?
If you are stressed for time and need an article, blog post, website content, or proofreading/editing, we can assist you with quality work focused on "your" perspective.
Free MP3 Downloads for You!
Jazznlight & Ambient Place
Listen to This Week's Free Tune:
"Points of Presence"
Also Visit Bill's Abstract Computer Art Gallery
"But thanks be to God, who gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ." I Corinthians 15:57 The Bible
For a Bible verse each day, visit BibleGateway
Help Those in Need:
For a list of reputable charitable organizations to help those in current crisis, click here.
How to Have Your Free Ad Posted in the Weekly Newsletter
If you are not already a member, Subscribe Here to have your free ad posted next week.
If you are already a member, you will receive the free-ad submission link in your email.
Visit These Newsletters & Co-ops
- Calling All Publishers: Do you publish a newsletter or ezine? Contact Susan to be listed here.
- Adrian Jock's Internet Marketing Tips: Creative tips for improved online marketing.
- AdsHome Ezine Classified Ads: Low cost advertising campaigns In multiple ezines and newsletters.
- 'elf Expressions Ezine: Common sense offerings with humor, inspiration, etc. Guidance, mentoring, proofreading/editing services, health tips, and politically incorrect to the max.
- Digital Products Business News: Online Business Newsletter with Free Ads to members. This is also the home of AdKreator, Do-It-Yourself Splash Page Kreations.
- Ezine Advertising Info Newsletter: Helping internet marketers improve the results of their ezine advertising campaigns.
- Ezines-R-Us.com: Advertising Solutions For Busy Marketers.
- Jokes Journal: Family Friendly Jokes in English
- Logon Newsletter: Let the Experts at Logon-Advertising deliver quality leads to your business. Take advantage of our 19 plus years of online marketing experience today.
- My Wizard Ads: Ad Co-op of ezine advertising and solo ads.
- Seymour Products Ezine: Become an ebook reseller and we will show you how to build a successful online business.
Resources to Build Your Business
- Traffic-Generating Articles by Susan Nichols
- Active World News Blog
- Active World Writing Service
- Article Directory
- Webmaster's Resource Directory
- The Affiliate Marketplace
Since 1996, Bluehost has grown to become one of the worlds' leading web hosting companies through our innovative technology and legendary 24/7 support.
Great Affiliate Program - Up to $65 commission per sale!
Thank you for reading this edition of AWNews 04-21-2016 Active World Online Marketing News.
All Rights Reserved