AWNews 03-02-16 - Edition 667
ActiveWorldNews & ActiveWorldCyberCafe
Delivering Results-Driven Professional Service That
Compliments and Boosts Your Business Success.
- Bytes of Info
- Spotlight Income-Building Program
- Featured Article: "Quick Tips to Engage Your Audience" by Susan Nichols
- Free MP3s and Computer Art
- Members' Money-Making Recommendations
- Inspiration Builder Plus Help Those in Need
- Resources to Build Your Business
Share this ezine with friends and associates.
Kindly go to setting page and check the option "Place them manually"
Happy New Week to you,
Thank you for reading and being with us today. You are the reason for this newsletter and we hope that you will find informative assistance for your daily work online.
Today we will take a detour from our Copy Writing Series. Following are some quick-tip summary points for engaging your audience.
Quick Tips to Engage Your Audience
Engaging your audience of potential customers is an essential step in building a successful online business. There are more distractions than ever in today's digital battle for winning the reader's time and leading him/her to purchase. You only have seconds to grab a reader's attention. There are two initial steps that are imperative to convince and capture a potential customer and subscriber: the Headline and the Content. Following are some tips for writing your headlines and content:
What is the Purpose of Your Ad?
Are you trying to gain subscribers, increase your traffic, sell a product, and/or give away a product? What is the PURPOSE of your ad? If you are trying to make an income with your online business your ad needs to entice the reader to "Act, Click, & Purchase." If you are seeking new subscribers for your list, then your message must demand Action for the reader to "Act, Click, & Subscribe."
Engage Your Audience with Your Headline, Title, and Content
Your headline or title is the first step toward persuading the reader to respond. Since you only have those few seconds to obtain a reader's attention, with a successful title you will have the opportunity of turning a visitor into a Buyer and/or Subscriber/Member.
If your ad will be used as a solo ad or email ad, then the inbox Subject Line Title is crucial to engage him or her to Open your ad. A major component to accomplish this is to Appeal to his or her Needs. Use words that target what the reader wants.
Always include essential keywords relevant to your niche.
Resources for Your Headline Writing are:
Content Idea Generators: These generators allow you to input words or phrases and then they randomly generate topics that may be useful to you:
- Quandry Content Idea Generator
- Link Bait Generator
- Content Ideator
- Portent Idea Generator
- Title Idea Creator
- Hubspot Blog Idea Creator
- Blog Post Idea Creator
It's All About the Reader
The highest subject in your message is the reader, your most important online asset! Focus on her or him, not on yourself. Write to and about the reader, not about yourself. Use the word 'you' instead of 'I' because the message is for the reader. This definitely will show that your interest is in his/her success.
Customer happiness and your caring about them should be at the top of your priority list. Whether they are paying customers or free ones, helping your readers achieve success is truly rewarding.
For even more detailed information regarding headlines, titles, and content, review the Active World Article Directory.
To see the current recipient of the Spotlight Business Ad, click here and choose the current edition.
Subscribers: Each week, watch for the members' free-ad reminder email to be chosen for a Free Top Sponsor Ad. Not a subscriber? Click Here.
Free MP3 Downloads for You!
Jazznlight & Ambient Place
Also Visit Bill's Abstract Computer Art Gallery
"Praise the Lord! Oh, give thanks to the Lord, for He is good! For His mercy endures forever." Psalm 106:1 The Bible
For a Bible verse each day, visit BibleGateway
Help Those in Need:
For a list of reputable charitable organizations to help those in current crisis, click here.
The weekly ads are not posted in the Archives.
If you are not already a member, Subscribe Here to have your free ad posted next week.
If you are a member, watch for our Free-Ad Submission Reminder email each week.
Visit These Newsletters & Co-ops
- Calling All Publishers: Do you publish a newsletter or ezine? Contact Susan to be listed here.
- Adrian Jock's Internet Marketing Tips: Creative tips for improved online marketing.
- AdsHome Ezine Classified Ads: Low cost advertising campaigns In multiple ezines and newsletters.
- 'elf Expressions Ezine: Common sense offerings with humor, inspiration, etc. Guidance, mentoring, proofreading/editing services, health tips, and politically incorrect to the max.
- Digital Products Business News: Online Business Newsletter with Free Ads to members. This is also the home of AdKreator, Do-It-Yourself Splash Page Kreations.
- Ezine Advertising Info Newsletter: Helping internet marketers improve the results of their ezine advertising campaigns.
- Ezines-R-Us.com: Advertising Solutions For Busy Marketers.
- Jokes Journal: Family Friendly Jokes in English
- Logon Newsletter: Let the Experts at Logon-Advertising deliver quality leads to your business. Take advantage of our 19 plus years of online marketing experience today.
- My Wizard Ads: Ad Co-op of ezine advertising and solo ads.
- Seymour Products Ezine: Become an ebook reseller and we will show you how to build a successful online business.
Resources to Build Your Business
- Traffic-Generating Articles by Susan Nichols
- Active World News Blog
- Active World Writing Service
- Article Directory
- Webmaster's Resource Directory
- The Affiliate Marketplace
Since 1996, Bluehost has grown to become one of the worlds' leading web hosting companies through our innovative technology and legendary 24/7 support.
Great Affiliate Program - Up to $65 commission per sale!
Let's Stay Healthy!
Thank you for reading this edition of AWNews 03-02-16 Active World Online Marketing News.
All Rights Reserved