Active World Online Marketing News at The Cyber Cafe
AWNews 02-11-16 - Edition 664
ActiveWorldNews & ActiveWorldCyberCafe
Delivering results-driven professional techniques that compliment and boost your business success.
- Editor Chat
- Bytes of Info: Should Syntax Matter to an Online Marketer? by Susan Nichols
- Spotlight Income-Building Program
- Free MP3s and Computer Art
- Members' Money-Making Recommendations
- Inspiration Builder Plus Help Those in Need
- Resources to Build Your Business
Share this ezine with friends and associates.
Kindly go to setting page and check the option "Place them manually"
Hi Wonderful Members,
To all of you who read our newsletter, we Thank You. It is so good to have you onboard with us as we travel through new adventures and gain knowledge online.
Today I have information for you regarding your online marketing writing skills. Bill and I serve online marketers through Active World Writing Services, as well as through Upwork.com. It is important to us to share with you some essential points that can assist you in writing your blog posts, website content, articles, and ad copy.
Should Syntax Matter to an Online Marketer?
Whether you are writing a blog post, a short ad, or an e-book, syntax does matter. If you are not familiar with the word syntax, it is "
Which Writing Style Should You Use for Online Marketing?
For this week's Spotlight Business Announcement, see the current edition here.
Congratulations Gee R. on receiving today's Free Spotlight!
If you are a subscriber, watch for your reminder email each week to enter.
Not a subscriber? Click Here.
If you are stressed for time and need an article, blog post, website content, or proofreading/editing, we can assist you.
Read more about the Active World Writing Services.
Also Visit Bill's Abstract Computer Art Gallery
"...Keep sound wisdom and discretion; so they will be life to your soul and grace to your neck. Then you will walk safely in your way, and your foot will not stumble." Psalm 3:21-23 The Bible
For a Bible verse each day, visit BibleGateway
Help Those in Need:
For a list of reputable charitable organizations to help those in current crisis, click here.
The weekly ads are not posted in the archives.
If you are not already a member, Subscribe Here to have your free ad posted next week.
If you are a member, watch for our Free-Ad Submission Reminder email each week.
Visit These Newsletters & Co-ops
- Calling All Publishers: Do you publish a newsletter or ezine? Contact Susan to be listed here.
- Adrian Jock's Internet Marketing Tips: Creative tips for improved online marketing.
- AdsHome Ezine Classified Ads: Low cost advertising campaigns In multiple ezines and newsletters.
- 'elf Expressions Ezine: Common sense offerings with humor, inspiration, etc. Guidance, mentoring, proofreading/editing services, health tips, and politically incorrect to the max.
- Digital Products Business News: Online Business Newsletter with Free Ads to members. This is also the home of AdKreator, Do-It-Yourself Splash Page Kreations.
Read about the latest scams - go here.
- Ezine Advertising Info Newsletter: Helping internet marketers improve the results of their ezine advertising campaigns.
- Ezines-R-Us.com: Advertising Solutions For Busy Marketers.
- Jokes Journal: Family Friendly Jokes in English
- Logon Newsletter: Let the Experts at Logon-Advertising deliver quality leads to your business. Take advantage of our 19 plus years of online marketing experience today.
- My Wizard Ads: Ad Co-op of ezine advertising and solo ads.
- Seymour Products Ezine: Become an ebook reseller and we will show you how to build a successful online business.
Resources to Build Your Business
- Traffic-Generating Articles by Susan Nichols
- Active World News Blog
- Active World Writing Service
- Article Directory
- Webmaster's Resource Directory
Let's Stay Healthy!
Thank you for reading this edition of AWNews 02-11-16 Active World Online Marketing News.
All Rights Reserved