AWNews 01-21-16 - Edition 662
ActiveWorldNews & ActiveWorldCyberCafe
Delivering results-driven professional techniques that compliment and boost your business success.
- Editor Chat
- Spotlight Income-Building Program
- Featured Article: "Best Screen Capture Tools"
Guest Author: Jovia D'Souza
- Free MP3s and Computer Art
- Members' Money-Making Recommendations
- Inspiration Builder Plus Help Those in Need
- Resources to Build Your Business
- Affiliate Resell Programs
Share this ezine with friends and associates.
Kindly go to setting page and check the option "Place them manually"
Greetings from Susan at Active World!
Bill and I hope your week is going well, with your business prospering each day. Working online is challenging and does involve Time and Commitment. If you read anything differently, then be skeptical of the information.
Today's guest article author discusses the Best Screen Capture Tools that can assist you during your daily online work. Once you have used screenshots, you will wonder how you managed without them. 🙂 This resource article gives you several options of some of the best tools for this genre.
After reading the article, be sure to visit the Spotlight business. Plus, see if you are the winner!
For this week's Spotlight Business Announcement, see the current edition here.
If you are a subscriber, watch for your reminder email each week to enter.
Not a subscriber? Click Here.
(Please note: the following guest article didn't have resource links, so I have added some that offer free downloads.)
Best Screen Capture Tools
By Jovia D'Souza
Screenshots are like pictures taken of your computer or mobile phone screen. These "pictures" are taken when you need to make a record of something or you want to show someone a specific area of your screen. Screenshots can be recorded and saved for later use. If you are not familiar with this tool, you can read on to find out about their features. Also, you will read about a few good screen capture tools.
Features of a Good Screen Capture Tool
- Create Screenshots
Almost every screen capture tool comes with many capture modes allowing you to take screenshots with ease. You can go for any mode, such as application window, scrolling menu, full screen, screen or region. Aside from this, you can use the cursor effect, delay effect, video recorder, scheduler and many other features.
- Edit Screenshots
Once a screenshot is taken, you can edit it directly on the current screen, using convenient options including lines, highlights, text, color and more to make your work more instructive. And if you prefer, there's also an advanced image editor for you to polish the images in professional way. You will be able to adjust the image effect, apply more comprehensive styles, etc.
- Save and Share Them
If you are satisfied with the screenshot you took, you can do a lot of things with it. For example, you can save it on your computer in different formats, such as JPEG, BMP, PNG, and GIF etc. Alternatively, you can share the screenshots through your social media accounts. Some websites also allow you to save your screenshots on free cloud. This way your screenshots can be saved forever.
Some Good Screen Capture Tools
Jing is a quality computer service allowing you to capture still images, animation, and basic video that you can share on the Internet. Once you have taken the screenshot, you can upload it to screencast.com. If you want to, you can share the screenshots via social media, email and IM.
With Duckcapture, you can snap a window, region, scrolling window, object of full-screen. Besides, the app lets you choose any snapping mode with a hot key. While this program is easy to use, it doesn't have a built-in editor or an option for delayed capturing.
It's another screen capture, annotation and editor, which takes a screenshot of a full screen, a selected region of the screen or a window. It also has a built-in editor that you can use to crop the images.SnapDraw doesn't offer any delayed capture settings and can be operated using hot keys. The best thing about the app is its in built editor. Besides, it has many other useful tools, such as 3D perspectives, magnifying lenses and callouts. You can save the captured images to a clipboard or send it through email.
- Screen Grabber
Screen Grabber is a great screen capture tool, which allows you to capture screens and upload or share them via different means. If you want to try out a good screen capture app, you should give this one a go.
Check out these screen capture tools and you won't need to do any more research to find the right one. There are a lot of screen capture tools out there, but if you are looking for the best, you can check out AceThinker Screen Grabber.
About the Guest Author: Jovia D'Souza is a Platinum Level Expert Author at EzineArticles.com. Read more of his articles: http://ezinearticles.com/expert/Jovia_D'Souza/2007086
Free MP3 Downloads for You!
Jazznlight.c & Ambient Place
Also Visit Bill's Abstract Computer Art Gallery
"And whatever you do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through Him."
Colossian 3:17 The Bible
For a Bible verse each day, visit BibleGateway
Help Those in Need:
For a list of reputable charitable organizations to help those in current crisis, click here.
The weekly ads are not posted in the Archives.
If you are not already a member, Subscribe Here to have your free ad posted next week.
If you are a member, watch for our Free-Ad Submission Reminder email each week.
Visit These Newsletters & Co-ops
- Calling All Publishers: Do you publish a newsletter or ezine? Contact Susan to be listed here.
- Adrian Jock's Internet Marketing Tips: Creative tips for improved online marketing.
- AdsHome Ezine Classified Ads: Low cost advertising campaigns In multiple ezines and newsletters.
- 'elf Expressions Ezine: Common sense offerings with humor, inspiration, etc. Guidance, mentoring, proofreading/editing services, health tips, and politically incorrect to the max.
- Digital Products Business News: Online Business Newsletter with Free Ads to members. This is also the home of AdKreator, Do-It-Yourself Splash Page Kreations.
- Ezine Advertising Info Newsletter: Helping internet marketers improve the results of their ezine advertising campaigns.
- Ezines-R-Us.com: Advertising Solutions For Busy Marketers.
- Jokes Journal: Family Friendly Jokes in English
- Logon Newsletter: Let the Experts at Logon-Advertising deliver quality leads to your business. Take advantage of our 19 plus years of online marketing experience today.
- My Wizard Ads: Ad Co-op of ezine advertising and solo ads.
- Seymour Products Ezine: Become an ebook reseller and we will show you how to build a successful online business.
Resources to Build Your Business
- Traffic-Generating Articles by Susan Nichols
- Active World News Blog
- Active World Writing Service
- Article Directory
- Webmaster's Resource Directory
- The Affiliate Marketplace
NEW SUBSCRIBERS DAILY...
Build Your List FAST...
Since 1996, Bluehost has grown to become one of the worlds' leading web hosting companies through our innovative technology and legendary 24/7 support.
Great Affiliate Program - Up to $65 commission per sale!
Let's Stay Healthy!
Thank you for reading this edition of AWNews 01-21-16 Active World Online Marketing News.
All Rights Reserved